Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GBGoon
    • Oct 2019

I apologize To Differ with you, but if you go on the DA web site when you are looking @ the Line Up Of Engines it does show before you open the window to the (120) cc Engine yes it shows that size but then if you open up the “121” window and actually Study the Specifications to the actual Engine it says in Black and White this is a (121cc) Engine, Y’all have a great Weekend take care Foster. Jeff D.

Comment

• Foster67
      • Jan 2018

Yeah I see that now. I just don’t understand why everywhere else it’s advertised as the displacement as 120cc everywhere I’ve looked. I guess I never really checked the manufacturer specs on displacement. You have a good weekend too. Stay safe and enjoy your fourth!

Comment

• GBGoon
        • Oct 2019

F09320C0-2F76-4CB5-A520-5191CA017933.jpeg Hello Foster, here is my F1 Pro Bird, it was a Mess to tell you the truth before we started but thanks to a friend of mine and my wallet it’s almost there, I’m Not a fiberglass guy I’ve dabbled in a little but I want to learn more I can do the Engine work and everything else mechanical on the bird so yea it’s been a long road I couldn’t have done it without Garrett the glass Dude he is a true artist when it comes to composites. Anyway thought I would share it with you , Happy 4th to all .
        Attached Files

Comment

• Foster67
          • Jan 2018

That’s awesome!! Looking good man I’m not a fiberglass guy either my work didn’t come out perfect but it’s done lol. Can’t wait to see it!

Comment

Working...