Ghost Town Web site,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Town Web site,

Hello All, I’m just Wondering Why this forum is such a ghost town every time I come on here, I’m new to this USRA stuff and am getting a little more enthusiastic about it but it would be nice to see a little more Action that’s all it’s nothing personal towards this site, I’ve watched all of the older YouTube videos on the madara Races, Winslow, Rabbit, and yes California city, obviously it’s not as popular as it use to be but hopefully it won’t die all together. Also would be really nice to see is More Outings/ races other than just the one at CA city it seems that Madara 95 in my eyes was the best event I’ve seen, lots of major Sponsors and a enormous amount of racers

I know it seems that way. Lot of guys do visit the site to see what's been posted, but don't seem to add anything. I look at the visit counts and by who, and things do get looked at. I think everybody is so busy building, texting, twittering, that this site is not a priority until race season gets near.

For example we have 10 Ashley's to build this year and I can tell you that's a lot of weekends we will be spending in Taylor, Arizona. We are hoping to have some new planes for us by end of March and then get out in April to begin testing.

While we don't have the numbers that we did back in 95, we have better, faster, and even more enthusiasm among the current crop of planes, pilots and teams....

Get your plane ready and we are all here to help you!!!!!! Just let us know what you need.....

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom, For the Reply Back.

Comment

Working...
      X