Engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engines

Any new or old pilots need a Quadra 200 ? I have two, one ex Dule Crow ignition and the other was Kenny Thorntons Lasky engine,methanol..Power was never the problem with these beasts, just a little heavy.. Fast Freddy went 256 mph with a Q220 in an NA50 years ago...
    Hey Daniel, get another NA50 and cone back, show the spectators what LOW and FAST is...My number is 9282251316 any time, I am 84 and BORED..

Originally posted by rjign View Post
    Any new or old pilots need a Quadra 200 ? I have two, one ex Dule Crow ignition and the other was Kenny Thorntons Lasky engine,methanol..Power was never the problem with these beasts, just a little heavy.. Fast Freddy went 256 mph with a Q220 in an NA50 years ago...
    Hey Daniel, get another NA50 and cone back, show the spectators what LOW and FAST is...My number is 9282251316 any time, I am 84 and BORED..
    Junior member ? LOL.. Calcified brain maybe...

Comment

you want fast? You need to get out this year and see these guys at 250+ on the course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That'll get your ole 84 year old blood cooking.....

Comment

Been there every year..Saw the unlimited almost take out the pylon tent....

Comment

Yep in 18 years we have had a couple of close calls, but like every kind of racing we look for ways to improve safety. This year you will see a big change to make it even safer.
          And like you would love to see Daniel back on the course!

Comment

Working...
          X